Buying MDA machine second hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adventuregirl

Reaction score
Hello

My good friend is selling her Crystal Clear microdermabrasion machine and has given me first refusal.

I know it's been well cared for and in excellent condition. My only concern is if something breaks, what would I do for parts or fixing?

Has anyone ever bought secondhand and if so, any advice?

Thanks xx

Would really appreciate any advice whatsoever......

I bought a second hand Bio Therapeutic micro current machine several years ago and it's still performing well to this day! I called bio therapeutic before I purchased it though to check they could service/repair if necessary and also if they would offer training (wasn't covered by my insurance otherwise) of which they agreed. Phone crystal clear and ask the same, I'm sure they will be able to assist and advise.

I bought a second hand Bio Therapeutic micro current machine several years ago and it's still performing well to this day! I called bio therapeutic before I purchased it though to check they could service/repair if necessary and also if they would offer training (wasn't covered by my insurance otherwise) of which they agreed. Phone crystal clear and ask the same, I'm sure they will be able to assist and advise.

Thank you very much. I will call them and hopefully have their support. X

Any other advice welcome :)

Latest posts

Back