Buying Nail Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larnie

Reaction score
I currently use Creative polishes but quite fancy changing to OPI or Misa or something. I prefer a fast drying polish as I find creative quite slow hense the reason I fancy a change.

Does anyone have any recommendations and where to buy from?

I have done a search but couldnt find anything.

Thanks in advance

Leeann

Is the reason it's taking a while to dry due to your application being too thick?

I use Creative enamels and I find they dry fast??
As Sandi says is your application too thick?
I use 2 thin layers, and it dries a dream.

After the 2nd layer I give it 5 minutes then apply a top coat, wait 2-3 minutes then spritz with Speed spray!

xxxx

I have posted a thread about the polishes before and got the same advice, but had no luck getting it to dry any faster and one of my clients brought their own polish for me to put on it was opi and I had no problems with that one. It went on lovely, hence why I want to change to something else.

hi i use orly polishes I find if I put a thin coat on twice and then leave for a min then apply sec`n`dry which is a quick deep-dry top coat from orly and it really does what it says. I also have misa polishes and just give a quick spray of speed dry after a top coat haveny had any problems with that either.

hi i use orly polishes I find if I put a thin coat on twice and then leave for a min then apply sec`n`dry which is a quick deep-dry top coat from orly and it really does what it says. I also have misa polishes and just give a quick spray of speed dry after a top coat haveny had any problems with that either.

Do you mind me asking where you buy from please

Sure, the orly polish I buy from my local beauty cash & carry as this is their main supplier. the misa polishes I buy direct from NSI.

I'm wondering if it's possible an 'atmosphere' problem, ie not the right temperature etc, there has to be a reason why the enamels don't work for you but they do for countless other techs.

Hope you have luck with the next brand you choose.

I have recently changed from Creative to OPI and I must admit I do find OPI drys quicker and so easy to apply.

The UK distributors are Lena White.

Latest posts

Back