Buying Perron Rigot in Barcelona

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhi Hayat

Reaction score
Morning Gals & Guys!

After posting a thread about moving to Dubai I'm now thinking of moving to Barcelona instead, a lot easier! I'll be starting up my waxing business again and of course will keep on using Perron Rigot. I've found the address for PR's distributor there but wondered if you can actually order stock from there or have to get it shipped from London or Paris? Anyone out there who works in Spain in the beauty industry I'd love to hear from you and your experiences so far!

Rhi x

Morning Gals & Guys!

After posting a thread about moving to Dubai I'm now thinking of moving to Barcelona instead, a lot easier! I'll be starting up my waxing business again and of course will keep on using Perron Rigot. I've found the address for PR's distributor there but wondered if you can actually order stock from there or have to get it shipped from London or Paris? Anyone out there who works in Spain in the beauty industry I'd love to hear from you and your experiences so far!

Rhi x
Perron Rigot do have a distributor in Barcelona so you will be able to order from them which would be much cheaper rather than having it posted from another country.

http://www.perron-rigot.com/en/cmspages/our-distributors.6.html

Good luck

Hi Rhi. It's actually illegal to get it posted from the UK to another country without paying the custom and taxes so you won't save anything. Also, Perron Rigot wouldn't allow one of their distributors to ship to another country as it would be unfair to their fellow distributor so you're best just buying it direct from Spain.

Good luck with the move.

Thanks to you both! I'm guessing PR don't have a Spanish website so would I just ring the Barcelona distributor number and place an order? Also I can't seem to find any Salons over there that use Perron Rigot!

I'm sure the distributor will be able to help. It also might be worth getting a list of which products from the range they actually distribute so you can see what's available. They may be able to give you some info on other salons etc that use the range.

Good luck

Good advice Jack, the fact I'm going over there with no basic Spanish is ridiculous so ordering over the phone will be interesting! Better start learning basic Spanish.....

Lol.. You will manage... I went to live in Crete for four years and got by! Good luck

Hi Rhi, I was going to ask you for a job in Dubai... not sure if I fancy Spain ;)

Anyway, the following link is to an expat forum in Switzerland, I know a few people on there that lived in spain for a short time (Barcelona actually) but returned to Switzerland.

http://www.englishforum.ch/

The forum is full of useful information about living abroad, and there are people from all over the world there plus lots of locals that can help. I believe there is also a forum for spain. It's great for networking and advertising too. Hey, if you want any advice on moving to another country, just give me a shout xx

Hi Rhi, I was going to ask you for a job in Dubai... not sure if I fancy Spain ;)

Anyway, the following link is to an expat forum in Switzerland, I know a few people on there that lived in spain for a short time (Barcelona actually) but returned to Switzerland.

http://www.englishforum.ch/

The forum is full of useful information about living abroad, and there are people from all over the world there plus lots of locals that can help. I believe there is also a forum for spain. It's great for networking and advertising too. Hey, if you want any advice on moving to another country, just give me a shout xx
Well hello! How are you?! Thank you for the link and of course you would know about moving countries, I remember our chat in Nottingham! Dubai is somehwere I'd love to live but I've had to compromise with the Hubby so it's Barcelona by the looks of it x

Latest posts

Back