buying products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

prettyinpink

Reaction score
WOW, what a great site.

New here.

One thing where can I buy some nailgeek nail products?

All I can find on the site is CND or Creative which must be good because eveyone here use them!

Is this site actually independent or have I stumbled into aprivate creative club?

im new here as well and i thought the same as you. this is supposed to be a non product realated site but they all seem to waving the creative flag.

Well, that's two of us but the home page says there is 1800 here?

Hiya,

No, this isn't a Creative site at all, (although a lot of members use Creative because they just love the products). I don't use any Creative products but don't feel like I left out or not part of it all - just ask your questions & anyone will try to help you out.

Hope this helps!

Jade x

i know what you mean. I have worked out that if you want to be part of this site there is an unwriten rule that you must love creative or have all of you opinions slated and be made to feel like you should have kept your mouth shut.

prettyinpink said:
WOW, what a great site.

New here.

One thing where can I buy some nailgeek nail products?

All I can find on the site is CND or Creative which must be good because eveyone here use them!

Is this site actually independent or have I stumbled into aprivate creative club?
i use opi - and the girls and boys here - plus the geek are very helpful. you will get loads of advice and help here - no matter what system you use. the principles are all the same. so dont worry - what ever you use this site is the best for help and advice.

i purchase ezflow too, and opi.

essexnails said:
i know what you mean. I have worked out that if you want to be part of this site there is an unwriten rule that you must love creative or have all of you opinions slated and be made to feel like you should have kept your mouth shut.

Well you havent worked out a great deal.

The written rule is to keep your posts constructive and helpful to all members regardless of the product lines they use.

Have a nice day :green:

Hi

i use cnd, lcn, backscratchers, biosculpture, sudu dermalogica shall i go on??

WOWZER BOSS...

Thats a bit inimidating isn't it?

Missee essex only stated her feelings. I heard you babe.

Shame on you, you bad geek.

The Nail Geek said:
Well you havent worked out a great deal.

The written rule is to keep your posts constructive and helpful to all members regardless of the product lines they use.

Have a nice day :green:

prettyinpink said:
WOWZER BOSS...

Thats a bit inimidating isn't it?

Missee essex only stated her feelings. I heard you babe.

Shame on you, you bad geek.
Thanks for you support.

prettyinpink said:
Wowzer, that's a bit intimidating....

Missee Essex only stated how she felt!!!

I heard you babe, big bad geeky perosn!

And I stated the facts.

Look people... we all have far better things to do than to deal with this drivel.
Anyone in the know is aware that most major companies have been asked several times over to contribute to this site. Some have taken up the offer and most have not... yet.
If you dont like those facts, then go speak to your supplier. As stated in the forum rules, everyone is allowed to post here as long as it is constructive.

Sadly 'prettyinpink'... you have managed to just 'join' and have missed that key fact (yet again). Bye Bye. ;)

That is sooooo untrue girls!! Like I said I have never ever used Creative products (actually I bought some Solar Oil at Olympia, but I haven't used it yet!) but this site is so helpful & informative & everyone is really really friendly!! If you don't feel this then no one makes you come on here & there is no point posting comments to cause a stir really is there??

oops. 2 in 1 go.

And I use CND, and Akzentz...

but in the past I have "played" with Star, Millenium, NSI, and Calgel to name a few.

I post my own objective opinions and use what I have found to be reliable products.

Although there are a number of us who use creative, I do think this is in line with it's popularity as a product, and not as much to do with those involved in the site.

My advice?...keep an open mind, and post what you might be constructive to others. Oh...... and enjoy ;)

well i certainly dont use CND!!!!

i'm ezflow through and through but i view this site on a regular basis, try to help and inform people who wish to learn as well as learning from and chatting to my many friends on here regardless of product lines.

i've always found this to be the best site for nail techs as ANY question will be given an informative and unbiased answer.

well thats my two pence worth on this subject!!!!

antony buckley
international master artist educator
ezflow nail systems

Apart from the products people use [which in some cases will make a heck of a difference] what about the fact that we all take stuff from this site which help us to become much much better techs.
We only have to do a search to find advice on a particular problem and if we are still struggling, all we have to do is ASK! There are experts from various companies here and they are always on hand to help us.
For me, it doesn't really matter quite so much about the product - what matters is the community spirit that comes from a site like this.... all abusers should go away and leave us alone with our nail tech friends who will support and help us with real problems and share their wealth of knowledge and expertise freely.
When I came across this site, it wasn't through Creative, EZ Flow, NSI or anyone else.... I came looking for help and advice - and that's exactly what I get.

Carol

antnbuckley said:
well i certainly dont use CND!!!!

i'm ezflow through and through but i view this site on a regular basis, try to help and inform people who wish to learn as well as learning from and chatting to my many friends on here regardless of product lines.

i've always found this to be the best site for nail techs as ANY question will be given an informative and unbiased answer.

well thats my two pence worth on this subject!!!!

antony buckley
international master artist educator
ezflow nail systems
Well said Antony !!!!!!!!
All this board can do is invite other Companies to join in and help Technicians, and this has been done!!!!!!! So where are they ??????

There are so many Techs that ask for help and regardless of which product they are using, are given help............

Where are the these other companies?????

So why don' they spend time on this site helping?????

Because it takes dedication to the industry to give something back..... and it is a lot easier to go home after work and put your feet up I guess, then putting in some serious hours helping others free off charge !!!!!!!
Now I have had my say, but thats how I feel...........

I am a new geek to this site and find it disgusting that other new geeks (not all) are causing problems i came to this site for help advice and to meet people i can chat with that i have the same thing in common with and have done exactly that I do not use Creative products but have been recommended by other people which is peoples opinion and i appreciate that. I value this site and it has helped me excessively and am quite shocked by this original thread they obviously havent got better things to do than try and cause problems!!!!!

(just had to get that off my chest!!!)

Thanks peeps x x

these people who keep complaining that this site is creative biast dont know the site very well.
so why do you come on this site if you dont like it then go away and stop whinging.
no one on this site is forcing you to come on here.
so stop posting wastless threads and leave us people who have a true passion for nails and learning to get on with reading productive posts that are mostly our life line.
sorry to all but thats is how i feel why do they come on here and slate the sight .
you can lead a horse to water but you cant make them drink it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back