Buying Uniforms ..

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkishtart

Reaction score
Hi

does any of you know a good website to buy uniforms?? I'm finding it difficult for 2 reasons,1, I've eaten to many mince pies!!! growing by the day ... feels like it, 2 I dont like anything round my neck or to high ...

Nows theres a challage .... :hug:
Any help would be fab
TT

Hi

does any of you know a good website to buy uniforms?? I'm finding it difficult for 2 reasons,1, I've eaten to many mince pies!!! growing by the day ... feels like it, 2 I dont like anything round my neck or to high ...

Nows theres a challage .... :hug:
Any help would be fab
TT

Spa Uniforms Inc. is a pretty main one, lots of trendy good stuff there.

Or this one: Medical Scrub Sets - Fashion Nursing Scrubs - Mobb Medical - Ontario, Canada... it has some cool scrubs, some of them look like spa uniforms too!

Other than that look up uniform stores in your area, try the phone book, thats what I did.

Hope this helps!

hiya, iv had various uniforms from a couple of places, the most recent one was health and beauty wear, i have also purchased from yarmouth stores ltd and simon jersey, they supply all types of workwear at very reasonable prices. the latter two also supply plus size uniforms. search google for the names i have listed and have a look, see what you think.
hope this helps you x x x

Latest posts

Back