Bye bye Valentine

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FunkyNails

Reaction score
back & forth between Greece and the Netherlands
Hello to all of you.

Here's a pic of the nails I've done on my mom for Valentine. Well actually way before Valentine (first week of Januari, I just hapenned to get some inspiration). I've reballanced them once and made some minor changes to a few of them. Tonight I will be filing them down and making a 'spring-theme' out of them. They are acrylics all the way.

Valentine-left.jpg

Have a nice day!

They look well cool, I`d love to see them a bit closer though.

Debs said:
They look well cool, I`d love to see them a bit closer though.

save the picture of the nails to your my picture folder and then zoom in on it when viewing it from the folder ;)

stanleyann

i did try that but it just blurs if you get closet. It was the detail I wanted to see a bit clearer

Debs said:
i did try that but it just blurs if you get closet. It was the detail I wanted to see a bit clearer

i managed to zoom in very close and it did not distort the picture at all......maybe depends on the size of your computers monitor, or the resolution or something :?: .....what size is your monitor? mines is a 19 inch so maybe the bigger screen helped me out

stanleyann

Omg how FUNKY are they?!?!!? I LOVE them!! DO MINE LIKE THAT!!!!!

:green:

xxlaylaxx

Debs said:

Here's closer few of one of the nails. I'm not that great around the pc, unfortunately. So I'll have to do it with the ones I've allready saved for the web and sized down from the MEGA sizes I allways photograph them in.

AHeart-it.jpg

your mum is cool! my mum is getting a bit more experimental, but she has a way to go before she gets that adventurous!

I love them too.........totally meeping :o awesome man! Rock on and show us MORE!!!

PS. Layla thanks for letting me borrow that wonderful word.....I was so excited I couldnt think of anything else to say. Gosh that word is FUN, meeping, meeping, meeping :lol: .

wow!!!!!! there greattttttttttttttttttt!

Little Angel said:
wow!!!!!! there greattttttttttttttttttt!
I agree totally - Manuela? are these free hand or airbrushing? I'd love to see some more?????I think you should be entering the Nail Art Olympics with these stunners....lol Louise X :D

Cant wait to see your spring theme they are fab

These nails are absolutely gorgeous!!! The colours are fab! Are they coloured acrylic powders?

Sarah x

angel fingers said:
your mum is cool! my mum is getting a bit more experimental, but she has a way to go before she gets that adventurous!

YEAH SHE IS!!!! No FM's for her when I'm around :green:..........most people are a bit scared of nail art especially if it's really there.
But once they try it they get used to the compliments so quickly which keeps them running back for more!

Fab Freak said:
I agree totally - Manuela? are these free hand or airbrushing? I'd love to see some more?????I think you should be entering the Nail Art Olympics with these stunners....lol Louise X :D

:o that's a nice compliment! I'm way to chicken to compeet and would probably be way to busy admiring all the nails and (well known) top techs around me.

These nails are sculpted acrylics all the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back