CACI and radio frequency

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've had a search and see that CACI and Radio Frequency are popular treatments. Does anyone use them together and get good results? I have already used CACI for years but now have the chance of adding in RF? x

Yes I do. Love the two together. I always do CACI first then RF.

Vic x

Yes I do. Love the two together. I always do CACI first then RF.

Vic x

Could I ask what RF machine you use please? I use CACI and looking to add RF but not sure which company to use.

Could I ask what RF machine you use please? I use CACI and looking to add RF but not sure which company to use.
Hi @JayJ I use the Carlton Thermavisage. We have had good results from it and a very reasonable price x

Can I ask what you think of the CACI machine. I’ve just been weighing up the cost of the Synergy. It’s £15.000 inc vat. Is it worth it ?

Can I ask what you think of the CACI machine. I’ve just been weighing up the cost of the Synergy. It’s £15.000 inc vat. Is it worth it ?
I don't think I'd buy the Synergy again. We tend to only use CACI for the lifting element. I've just bought a second CACI second hand, as I know we only want to lift with it.
But if you're asking if CACI is generally worth having, yes, absolutely.

Vic x

I don't think I'd buy the Synergy again. We tend to only use CACI for the lifting element. I've just bought a second CACI second hand, as I know we only want to lift with it.
But if you're asking if CACI is generally worth having, yes, absolutely.

Vic x
Thank you Vic.
The rep insisted that the blue light on the synergy was the most important thing. Is that not the case ?
Sue.

We have a proper LED so to be honest anything as small as the synergy led is going to do very little in comparison. Clients know nothing of the lights and our new CACI (that's second hand) had none. No one has really noticed x

Thanks very much for your advice. Xx

Latest posts

Back