Caci demo event

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Happiness

Reaction score
Hi, I am having a CACI Synergy demo event at my salon , I wonder what would be the best wording when I put it on fb? My website is going live next week.

Hi @Happiness,

Do you already have a FB page? And you are launching your website next week?

You could use your Facebook page to create a buzz about your website launch. Then include details about the demo event you are due to host including dates/times etc. You could also create posts on the run up saying things like 'coming soon to your local salon' or create a countdown to your launch?

Is the demo for clients or to train others therapists how to use it?

If it is for clients - you could inform them about your new treatment offering, what it is, why you have chosen to use it in your salon, pricing structure for different treatments and how it will benefit them.

Do the manufacturers provide any promotional materials? Often these are great resources because the manufacturers have spent the time figuring out the best way to position their products.

Thanks, I think I have i in hand I’m going for a red carpet, vip event theme & and I’ve managed to get a landing page in place, so I can know who is actually coming versus those interested!

Can I ask what you think of your Caci Synergy machine ?
Is it worth it ?

Can I ask what you think of your Caci Synergy machine ?
Is it worth it ?
Hi , I really like my Caci Synergy machine but that was my entry level, so I can’t compare it with previous machines.

Thank you, so would you say worth spending all that money ?

Latest posts

Back