Caci marketing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i am just about ready to purchase however I don't believe I have enough clients as I'm a new salon. Am hoping CACI will attract more?!
It will if you advertise :) x

I regularly get people coming to me specifically for CACI, and pretty much every day I do between two to four treatments. However, as good as the machine is, and as much as people love the treatment, if you do take it on, you need to make sure people know you have it - i.e. you have a good website and that CACI is mentioned on it.

Good morning. Interested to hear whether you purchased CACI? I am still undecided

Hello! I am actually rather liking the sound of Silhouette. I have heard a lot of negative things about Caci's customer service. I won't be purchsing until next year however.

I have a Skinbreeze machine that is part of CACI and I have had problems with the orbital head that 2 broke in a year and then I had smoke coming out from the vents (fire hazard!) I have had nothing but trouble! The machine when working is fantastic but the company and there customer service is awful! The rep we had left the day after we did the launch then we didn't have one until we asked who we could talk to. The price to fix my machine is extortionate as just outside the warranty so as a small business I can 't afford £1,488 for a machine that shouldn't go wrong in a year aswell as paying the finance company! please make sure you read all the t&c's and check everything before you purchase!

Hello! I am actually rather liking the sound of Silhouette. I have heard a lot of negative things about Caci's customer service. I won't be purchsing until next year however.
Hello Zooks

I am just following on from this thread and the positive comments about Silhouette. We have been manufactured beauty equipment for 42 years and we pride ourselves on our excellent after care and helpfulness. The results our products create speak for themselves and with this in mind, we are happy to offer a demonstration at your salon so you can see our machines in action. Please call 0161 980 1080 to arrange or e mail our customer accounts department. If I can help you with anything further please just ask.

CACI website have pages of official photos that you can download for free and use for your marketing. They'll send you the username and password when you ask them. Although their customer service is appalling, I think their PR and marketing must be great as people come to me specifically because they've heard of CACI. When someone comes for a course, I tell them skin and muscles improve year on year if they continue to do maintenance, that's a good incentive. You could probably say the same for any N-S lifting treatment.

Hello Zooks

I am just following on from this thread and the positive comments about Silhouette. We have been manufactured beauty equipment for 42 years and we pride ourselves on our excellent after care and helpfulness. The results our products create speak for themselves and with this in mind, we are happy to offer a demonstration at your salon so you can see our machines in action. Please call 0161 980 1080 to arrange or e mail our customer accounts department. If I can help you with anything further please just ask.
Thankyou! I will be in touch in the new year!

Latest posts

Back