Caci Quantum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Willow01

Reaction score
Got a bit carried away and bought a caci quantum Machine from my therapist who was leaving her role to concentrate on her your family, now having done a bit more research can see that paid a bit more than I should have done, totally accountable for that, my machine has all the bits and bobs, Jowl lift , eye revive etc, and does the whole body also. My question to you guys if I may, do you think that Caci has had its day? Should I try and sell it and recoup what I can? Not sure when we will be able to offer this anyway, I trained about 10 years ago and basically offer treatments from my home salon in my spare time. So was hoping to add this as an offering given the uncertainty of my full time role at the minute?

Got a bit carried away and bought a caci quantum Machine from my therapist who was leaving her role to concentrate on her your family, now having done a bit more research can see that paid a bit more than I should have done, totally accountable for that, my machine has all the bits and bobs, Jowl lift , eye revive etc, and does the whole body also. My question to you guys if I may, do you think that Caci has had its day? Should I try and sell it and recoup what I can? Not sure when we will be able to offer this anyway, I trained about 10 years ago and basically offer treatments from my home salon in my spare time. So was hoping to add this as an offering given the uncertainty of my full time role at the minute?
It’s on tip top condition has only done 260 hours, she only bought it at the end of 2017 I think 🤔

I first started offering CACI facials in 2001 using a Quantum (we never had much call for the body treatments), and upgraded to an Ultra around 2009. A few years back I also got the SkinBreeze so I could offer orbital microdermabrasion etc alongside it.

Before lockdown I was doing two to four CACI treatments a day, and was getting about two or three enquiries about CACI treatments every month. At the moment most of my enquires about CACI treatments are from my regulars who are desperate to get back to their appointments!

I first started offering CACI facials in 2001 using a Quantum (we never had much call for the body treatments), and upgraded to an Ultra around 2009. A few years back I also got the SkinBreeze so I could offer orbital microdermabrasion etc alongside it.

Before lockdown I was doing two to four CACI treatments a day, and was getting about two or three enquiries about CACI treatments every month. At the moment most of my enquires about CACI treatments are from my regulars who are desperate to get back to their appointments!

Thank you so much, I might hang on to it then, its not done much mileage yet either and does the classic facials, I was also thinking of getting a Dermalux Flex. I did enquire into trading in the one i have for the another but i'd end up spending another 3-4k , which i do not have to play with at the moment :)

Latest posts

Back