Caci Ultimate vs Synergy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am interested in purchasing a Caci Machine.
I am debating currently whether to purchase a new one or preowned.
I know the synergy is the latest model but can anyone tell me if these is massive difference in the lifting results of the ultimate vs synergy please?

Thank you,
Millie

Hi everyone,

I am interested in purchasing a Caci Machine.
I am debating currently whether to purchase a new one or preowned.
I know the synergy is the latest model but can anyone tell me if these is massive difference in the lifting results of the ultimate vs synergy please?

Thank you,
Millie
No difference at all. The lift is the same. I have 2 CACI machines in the salon, a synergy and a classic and they both lift the same.

I personally wouldn't buy new again.

Vic x

Hi I am in the process at buying a Caci machine, I am thinking of buying a second hand machine as the cost is huge in difference to new one.
I trained a long time ago so def need a refresher course do you know if you can pay for training without purchasing machine from the company?

Hi I am in the process at buying a Caci machine, I am thinking of buying a second hand machine as the cost is huge in difference to new one.
I trained a long time ago so def need a refresher course do you know if you can pay for training without purchasing machine from the company?
Yes you can but it's expensive - about £250 per day and it's around 4 days.

Vic x

What treatments are you wanting to offer

i can supply machines and training at a fraction of the price as the top brands with the quality exactly the same

I'm having this dilemma too - currently have an Ultimate and am considering an upgrade to a synergy. Cant find a second hand synergy at the moment and don't really want to pay CACI prices.
couple of questions - do I need additional training for the synergy? (I have used CACI machines since 2003).
What are the benefits of the of the synergy over the Ultimate and is it worth the upgrade.? I would expect to pay £3-4k upgrade on a part ex with the company that supplies my second hand machines when one comes available.
Can I realistically charge my clients more for a synergy treatment?

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back