Calgel aftercare

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhea Marsden

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been doing Calgel now for over a month and I always verbally tell my clients about the aftercare however I know some do not follow this and then come back to me with lifting, as I am new to this I understand there may be some things that I have done so will always fix for free.

Does anyone have anything I can hand out to new clients in regards to aftercare to try and avoid as much lifting as possible?

Many thanks,
Rhea

Hi Rhea

My colleague Abbie just tried to give you a call. We do have Calgel Aftercare leaflets that you can give out to your clients, they are free of charge. If you would like to order some please give us a call 01582 798920.

Thanks, Alison

Hi Alison,

Got them thank you.

Quick question I have been using the IZ gel underneath on a couple of client with very weak nails and I had someone come yesterday from another technician who had it on, the only problem is it is taking me a while to get it off I am filing a bit before but it's once it gets to the hard gel, is there a way to speed up this process?

Many thanks,
Rhea

Hi Rhea,

Iz gel is fab but it does take a bit longer to soak off, that's the only thing! Have you tried using heat to help speed things up? Once the nails have been wrapped you can pop them in heated mitts or place a heated bean bag on top :) That will definitely help to speed things up!

Alison

Latest posts

Back