calgel and blood pressure medication

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver Fern

Reaction score
and cholesterol medication....

...does anyone have any experience of these reacting with calgel?

I did a full set of french overlays on a client and 2 days later she called to say one had come off completely. She phoned on the Friday evening when I was working so I called back Saturday morning and offered an appointment that day - she was busy so I arranged to see her Monday evening (she works full time).
When I got there she only had 6 nails left on of which only 2 were fully intact. The 4 others were lifting completely off the nail and when it came to soak off they came off pretty much instantly! There was no damage at all to her natural nail.
I cleansed all the nails and then did a test nail in clear on one ring finger. I have offered to redo the full set if this one stays on for a week and apologised.
She is an office worker, not a gardener and had her nails done to go to Ascot so I don't think her lifestyle is to blame - I just wondered if the meds could have anything to do with it?

Any advice appreciated.
Thanks

Some meds do affect products but cant quite remeber which ones, call calgel they should be able to tell u hun xx

Latest posts

Back