Calgel Competition and Gala Ball

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julierosser

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was jujst wondering whether anyone was attending the Calgel Nail Comp and Ball in Manchester in September? I've just been on the phone to head office and apparantly they will be sending out letters soon, but it sounds ACE!! It's a charity fundraiser I think so I'm defo there. I challenge you all to the best set of Calgel's!!!

JR

hi Julie, I have heard about this but have not been given a date as yet. Myself and another geek would love to go but only if we don't have to compete as we are COWARDS!!

Will ring Calgel and get some more details.

now Calgel have sent out the detials of the Comp and Gala Ball who is going??
I would love to but not sure yet. Would need to find a model and weigh up the cost of travel comp and hotel etc.
The Gala Ball sounds fab!

I would love to go but the cost is a little steep. I know it is for charity but I haven't worked for the last month and £75 is a lot at the moment.

Got my pretty pink envelope through the post on thursday.
Bit too expensive for me to go, being way up at the top of Scotland. Good luck to all competitors. :hug:

I would have loved to have gone, but am away. It sounds a fantastic event and all a good cause too. Good luck to anyone competing. xx

its £75.00 for the tickets and £90.00 to compete if I remenber rightly, to steep for me. good luck any geeks that do go for it though:lol:

its £75.00 for the tickets and £90.00 to compete if I remenber rightly, to steep for me. good luck any geeks that do go for it though:lol:

Think it's £95 to compete which includes your £75 for the Ball as the awards are given out at the ball.

Latest posts

Back