Calgel Help Smile Lines.....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbie123

Reaction score
Hi

Sorry if this has been posted before but I am having trouble making the nail bed longer with Calgel pink shimmer (no 43) I just doesn't give the coverage and you can see the clients natural smile line underneath. I got away with it at christmas but putting the diamond over the top as client wanted added sparkle but am not going to get away with it next time. Please help - this is driving me mad!!!

Paula
xx:cry:

There is another pink that offers better coverage and i cant think of the number off the top of my head.You can do one coat of this and then put the 43 on top if you want the sparkle.If noone else has come up with the number i will go out in the cold and have a look in my kit and tell you which one it is tomorrow.

I don't have a lot of Calgel colours, so I don't know what the best would be. But for me I mixed a tiny bit of 38 into 52 to get a decent coverage gel.
hths

You could try no 52, this gives more of a coverage than 43. :hug:

How many coats of 52 would you recommend girls as I find it really hard to get an even coverage with 52 it always looks streaky for me?

How many coats of 52 would you recommend girls as I find it really hard to get an even coverage with 52 it always looks streaky for me?

Hmmm.... I've used 2 coats and not had problems with it being streaky.

Are you mixing it properly? (yeah I know you probably are).

I do mix thoroughly maybe I didn't with this particular shade I will give it another go

Thanks girls xxxxx:hug:

thanks a lot, I will have to order some more colours!

Paula xx:D

Latest posts

Back