Calgel help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzoxxx

Reaction score
I am trained in CND shellac, however looking to train with calgel and offer this in the salon. Does anyone know the cost of training or how much the pots of colour are? I just want to know if it's affordable before looking into training ect.
Thanks x

I am trained in CND shellac, however looking to train with calgel and offer this in the salon. Does anyone know the cost of training or how much the pots of colour are? I just want to know if it's affordable before looking into training ect.
Thanks x

Contact Izabelle Hammon, who will give you all the information concerning training and product costs:

http://izabellehammon.com/IH-academy

We not allowed to discuss trade prices on here. Ask Calgel themselves but it is an excellent gel and their colours are fabulous. They just launched a new gel 5 days ago which is a top gel semi hard capping gel basically .

I've emailed them a few times and heard nothing back that's why I was asking... Well as we are not allowed to discuss prices can I ask is it more costly than CND shellac? Yes or no?
Thanks

I've emailed them a few times and heard nothing back that's why I was asking... Well as we are not allowed to discuss prices can I ask is it more costly than CND shellac? Yes or no?
Thanks

It's a different type of gel to CND shellac so there is no point in wondering whether it's more costly than CND shellac. Alison at Calgel normally responds - if you haven't had a email reply why don't you just phone them to have a direct conversation as you'll get all the info you need.

It's in the rules to not discuss trade prices or we get booted off !
The shellac is a gel polish and the Calgel is an actual soft gel so it is strong enough to do extensions to hold a tip to build but your shellac can't do any of that.
You can use both in your salon buy i love colours Calgel have compared to shellac but this is personal preference on my part.
They might be closed for Easter ?

It's a different type of gel to CND shellac so there is no point in wondering whether it's more costly than CND shellac. Alison at Calgel normally responds - if you haven't had a email reply why don't you just phone them to have a direct conversation as you'll get all the info you need.

Yeah I've tried to call and also asked to be called back. I understand they are different but comparing the price of a bottle of shellac to a pot of calgel would help

Yeah I understand they are different but all I was really wanting to know is if a pot of calgel is more or less expensive than a bottle of shellac. I've tried calling and asked them to call me back it's just difficult with working hours. I'm sure I'll fine out somehow ✌️

Yeah I understand they are different but all I was really wanting to know is if a pot of calgel is more or less expensive than a bottle of shellac. I've tried calling and asked them to call me back it's just difficult with working hours. I'm sure I'll fine out somehow [emoji111]️

Yes it's a little more than a bottle of CND shellac. Have you checked your junk mail as sometimes replies have gone into there.

Hi Emzoxxx,

I have just emailed a lady called Emma who is based in Scotland... Hoping this is you!
My email address is [email protected] if you want to email me.

Alison

Latest posts

Back