Calgel IZ Gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hannah1991

Reaction score
I currently use Jessica GELeration and love the system, but I've found the results with IZ GEL as a base and topcoat have made them last much longer than anything else I've tried. It's costing me nearly £90 every 4 weeks though even when thin coats are applied as I use it for every client. The results are great, and obviously I want to give my clients the best but it's really becoming way too much for me to cope with the cost every month! Plus £6 for delivery!!!!
Has anyone with experience using IZ GEL found an alternative?

Thanks in advance xx

I have been looking at IZ gel too, my clients who are heavy on their nails are not getting to the 14 days with my full cnd shellac system and I have been looking at a way to make them last longer! So following this thread with interest xx

I am pretty sure you should be covering your cost if not then you need to revisit your salon coatings my dear.
It shouldn't matter what their cost is if you using that much and it works! I use it in my salon too and add cost of clients was Iz gel extra for their topcoat and they happy to pay that. If it is included in my gel polish service I have worked it into my price. Hence cost of item shouldn't matter.

If your clients are happy and you doing a good service they wouldn't mind paying extra £2 insure your able to do 45 clients per tub? That average of 2 clients a day working 5 days week.

Latest posts

Back