Calgel nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smeaty

Reaction score
Hi

I have been using Calgel for approx 6 months. I do love the product, but am concerned at the amount of clients that seem to loose a tip or 2 in between infills.

Can anyone please advice why this might be as I seem to have tried everything

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi

I have been using Calgel for approx 6 months. I do love the product, but am concerned at the amount of clients that seem to loose a tip or 2 in between infills.

Can anyone please advice why this might be as I seem to have tried everything

Thanks

Hi fellow calgel user !

Do you tip or sculpt?

I always sculpt and get the odd person break one now and then but on the whole problem free.

If you have a client EXTREMELY heavy handed perhaps offering a file off gel along side your SOAK off gel would be the answer?

Amb x

When I first used Calgel I used it over tips, and I had people coming back with broken nails all the time. I've since learnt to sculpt and don't have any problems anymore.

Hi

Thanks for the advice. I do do sculptures but not any where near as much as applying tips.
Regards
Andrea

Hi

Thanks for the advice. I do do sculptures but not any where near as much as applying tips.
Regards
Andrea

i think thats your answer hun, anyone who comes through the door now...SCUPLT EM !

If you MAKE yourself do it - you'll be great at it in no time!

AMb xxx

Thanks!

How do you go on with sculptures for badly bitten nails?

Thanks
Cheers
Andrea

Thanks!

How do you go on with sculptures for badly bitten nails?

Thanks
Cheers
Andrea

Hi Andrea
Its possible to use silk to sculpture badly bitten nails.
Good luck!

:)

:):)hi ive just done a calgel refresher course and i found it really usefull i really enjoyed the whole day and will be going on another one again soon just to go over things im not sure on .i dont do nails very often so i can forget but i love these days there will probably be one near you good luck
lisa

Latest posts

Back