Quantcast

Calgel Or Bio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking at investing in some new gel, any advice on which to get at the moment it is a toss up between CALGEL and BIO-SCULPTURE.

does anyone know the pro's and con's of these products??? and which is the most expensive???

Also any other gels recommended would be helpful as I have not yet made up my mind!

THANX xxxxxxxxxxxx Hope you are all fan dabby dozzi

Nailsinlondon1

CND Shellac Ambassador
Reaction score
I use Brisa, it is brill to work with.................but it doesn't soak off........ it is a buff off hypoallergenic Gel...........
But the finsish looks amazingly like L&P........... So to be honest I have never looked at any others since I found Brisa...............

Just my recommendation , but why not wait until Excel, there will be a lot of gel's to check out and then you can see for yourself and make a decission then.
HTH

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Brisa for me too, tried Bio Sculpture not impressed with their course or their customer support IMO

Have had Brisa on for 2 weeks and they still look fab considering I am a busy Nail Tech who normally needs a rebalance after 10 days with l+p.

Why not wait until Excel to check out all the different companies, and what products they offer as Ruth said.

Jue xxx

Reaction score
Yes I am going to Excel and hopefully I will find a good Gel. Hope to see you all there and thanx for your help and advice. xxxx

Kellyc

Reaction score
Hi Ya, i recently did a Calgel Conversion Course and really loved working with the gel and the finished nail looked lovely however the gel is expensive but i think it is worth it x

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Paula Pace said:
Apparently there is little difference in calgel or biosculpture. However I think bio gel is a little ahead of the game when bringing out new products. They seem to bring out new techniques and they have a sculpting gel and a new sealer gel. Bio sculpture is massive in Australia and South Africa (where it originates). It might not be everyones cup of tea but I am really happy with it.
Paula

SECOND THAT

Latest posts