Calgel Or Bio

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am looking at investing in some new gel, any advice on which to get at the moment it is a toss up between CALGEL and BIO-SCULPTURE.

does anyone know the pro's and con's of these products??? and which is the most expensive???

Also any other gels recommended would be helpful as I have not yet made up my mind!

THANX xxxxxxxxxxxx Hope you are all fan dabby dozzi

I use Brisa, it is brill to work with.................but it doesn't soak off........ it is a buff off hypoallergenic Gel...........
But the finsish looks amazingly like L&P........... So to be honest I have never looked at any others since I found Brisa...............

Just my recommendation , but why not wait until Excel, there will be a lot of gel's to check out and then you can see for yourself and make a decission then.
HTH

Brisa for me too, tried Bio Sculpture not impressed with their course or their customer support IMO

Have had Brisa on for 2 weeks and they still look fab considering I am a busy Nail Tech who normally needs a rebalance after 10 days with l+p.

Why not wait until Excel to check out all the different companies, and what products they offer as Ruth said.

Jue xxx

Yes I am going to Excel and hopefully I will find a good Gel. Hope to see you all there and thanx for your help and advice. xxxx

Hi Ya, i recently did a Calgel Conversion Course and really loved working with the gel and the finished nail looked lovely however the gel is expensive but i think it is worth it x

Paula Pace said:
Apparently there is little difference in calgel or biosculpture. However I think bio gel is a little ahead of the game when bringing out new products. They seem to bring out new techniques and they have a sculpting gel and a new sealer gel. Bio sculpture is massive in Australia and South Africa (where it originates). It might not be everyones cup of tea but I am really happy with it.
Paula

SECOND THAT

Latest posts

Back