Calgel tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazac

Reaction score
I have been nails for few years trained with nsi for acrylic and gel, iv been using non blending tips for years as well. I recently trained in calgel :)) which I really love, but do I have to use the calgel tips there nothing wrong with them I just hate blending I can do it no problem its just the time it takes, I obv want to do the whole treatment correct as I dont want any problems.

Any calgel users have any advice, thanks xx

Hi, you can use any tips with calgel as long you take the shine off them :) x

Thanks just in training we were told we should try stick with the calgel ones, so wasnt sure if would make an enhancement weaker lol xx

I have been nails for few years trained with nsi for acrylic and gel, iv been using non blending tips for years as well. I recently trained in calgel :)) which I really love, but do I have to use the calgel tips there nothing wrong with them I just hate blending I can do it no problem its just the time it takes, I obv want to do the whole treatment correct as I dont want any problems.

Any calgel users have any advice, thanks xx

Hi Chazac,

I'm not sure exactly when you last purchased tips from us, but our current tips are a lot easier to blend than some we have sold in the past.

Non-blend tips do not offer the extra support that is needed for long lasting nails, even when used with Calgel. So although you may not be used to blending, I promise it is worth it in the long run. You're able to offer your clients nails they can rely on, nails that will last and remain durable.

We do offer French White tips that don't require blending, but only advise marketing these as a 'Weekend' or 'Party' Nail.

If you have any more questions, please do get in touch, either via Salon Geek or give us a call at the office on 01582 798920.

Nicola

Latest posts

Back