Calgel training?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aunaturale

Reaction score
I have been reading all the great things everyone is saying about Calgel.I was just wondering if anyone knows of a U.S distributor? I see that in order to get this product you have to have training? I just don't see going to another country to train to use this product as a feasible option:lol:. I have checked into some of the other soak off formulas but they also only have few distributors here and training is NEVER offered within the state that I am located. Even "Creative" does not offer any training coarses within 2 states of me. I would LOVE to have additional training but,I cannot drive 2 or 3 states away. Anyone else seem to have this problem with not having training in your area? I had looked at creative's website and all the advanced training was in the western states or in Florida here and that is just too far (I really wanted to check into the master pedicurist program)Curious as to what is different in the master program,versus the regular ped program? Thanks to everyone for all the great info that you share on here.:hug:

quote=aunaturale
Even "Creative" does not offer any training coarses within 2 states of me. I would LOVE to have additional training but,I cannot drive 2 or 3 states away. Anyone else seem to have this problem with not having training in your area?

I am in Canada and am fortunate to have a Calgel distributor nearby. I have encountered the same problems with Creative. I read about all of the wonderful training opportunities from Creative on this site, but can't find any listed on their site in Canada, let alone Ontario. I feel your frustration!

Latest posts

Back