calgel users !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
hi all, i'v just signed up for a calgel conversion ! i'm going out tomorrow to look for a new nail box i seen a good one in b&q its got two box, one on top of each other and a little box on the side which i think would be ideal for tips! the top boxs will fit my akzentz pots which are the 7g pots they are about an inch across and an inch deep the bigger pots are about an inch and a half across ans inch deep is there anyone on tonight that can do me a huge favor and let ne know calgel pot sizes before i buy a box ?

4ml, 10ml & 25ml

the 4ml pots are around about the same size as the old azkentz 7g

hth

hi minkus
thanks for your reply, i was wondering how deep and wide the pots are to see if thet'd fit in the little compartments, if they are about the same as akzentz 7 and 15g they should fit ?

hi minkus
thanks for your reply, i was wondering how deep and wide the pots are to see if thet'd fit in the little compartments, if they are about the same as akzentz 7 and 15g they should fit ?

i'd say they'd fit yep !

thanks Minkus ! i collect the kit on monday and start the c. course Jan really looking forward to it, its a lot more expensive than Akzentz but hay ho! :lol:

thanks Minkus ! i collect the kit on monday and start the c. course Jan really looking forward to it, its a lot more expensive than Akzentz but hay ho! :lol:

90% of my clients are on it and are pretty much problem free!

Good luck

Latest posts

Back