Calgel Vs Bio sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luxury Beauty

Reaction score
Hiya everyone

As the trade show is coming up soon, i am trying to decide whether to go with bio sculpture or calgel.

i have read many threads on this but wanted to know somethings.

1. which gel is better on tips?
  2. which gel is good for sculpting and using on natural nails?
  3. which of the training is better?
  4. which company is better i.e. customer service/delivery/general information?
  5. which gel requires less filing?
i am really stuck! as i would like to take advantage of the offers that they have at the trade show.

hope you geeks can help!
lima
x

I use Calgel on tips and natural nails the colours are the best i have used. I have never had to file Gel apart from tidying the free edge at the end,
it is also a soak off gel.
I would go for calgel. xx:lol:

I used to use Bio and switched to Calgel a few years ago. It actually used to be the same company so the gel is very similar. It split into two brands as there was a bit of an internal fall out i think.

Anyway i think the Calgel customer service and training is better which is why i changed to them. Calgel have one gel that is used for tips, sculpting and overlays where as bio now have a few different gels for different things.

Why don't you get a demo tip done of either and see which you prefer??

Hi

If you do a search on here there are loads of threads on this which should answer any questions you can think of.

I use both myself, started with bio but have started using calgel as there customer service is far far better.

Calgel: brilliant for sculpts and tips but the clear does yellow

bio: gorgeous range of colour and a lovely white for french their sealer gel tends to stop the yellowing.

HTH

Hi there....:hug:

I was in the same dillema as you are facing,only recently...i decided with Biosculpture for several reasons....but the main factor for me was the colour range,and i loved the french which i trialed on myself,and had back fills,and dark colours...the longevity was second to none....but then i am a good client:lol:

The service...well yes it put me off....as there have been bad service fom the sub distributor in my area....but my gut instinct was still for Biosculpture...The marketing looks absolutely lovely,and yes the packaging looked great over calgel,but that did not influence me....the end result is the pre requisite for me and my clientele...

I start my training the week after excel...

As the previous geek stated look up threads,on this,there are tons....kept me busy for quite a few hours:green:

Good luck xx

I decided on Bio as it was a product I've always had on my own nails before training in nails and I've always loved it.

Up until recently I only used Bio and had Bio training, the colour range is wonderful!

Latest posts

Back