Calgel with Gelicure or Shellac and Brisa Lite, just can't decide

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
I just cant decide, I am already trained with calgel and I want to offer a gel polish so like the look of gelicure I like many of their colours but after reading up on shellac and brisa lite thinking I should go for them more colours would be an advantage though. I just dont know what to go for and I cant do my leaflets till I decide. Any suggestions dont want to waste money buying the wrong products, also are clients really botherd as to what products we use as long as the results look good. Saying that I would not be using cheap products anyway as I would use either of the above.

I just cant decide, I am already trained with calgel and I want to offer a gel polish so like the look of gelicure I like many of their colours but after reading up on shellac and brisa lite thinking I should go for them more colours would be an advantage though. I just dont know what to go for and I cant do my leaflets till I decide. Any suggestions dont want to waste money buying the wrong products, also are clients really botherd as to what products we use as long as the results look good. Saying that I would not be using cheap products anyway as I would use either of the above.

Best thing you should do it go and try the products, contact companies for a demo and product info, or have your nails done somewhere and see how they wear, look, feel etc X

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Hi frankie91 thankyou for replying, I see that you use gelicure could you tell me anything about the product, I love the colours they do and the whole vegan side of things, do you find the product good any drawbacks etc.? I hope to get to the show in may but not sure which companies will be there. I have not done nails for a year or so, so just getting back in to things again and its supprising how things change, new products etc.

I use Calgel and Opi gelcolor and have found them compatible with eachother so I can extend or strengthen with clear Calgel and then use Gelcolor.You cannot use the Gelcolor led lamp on the Calgel though.

Latest posts

Back