Calgel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natalie123

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anybody used this product or had overlays? I'm interested in any feedback - bad/good.

thanks,
Natalie

I've not used it as I use LCN gel, but have heard it is good. Another one I've heard is good if you are looking at gel overlays is bio-sculpture, but I am an LCN girl through and through and would always recommend the brand and the Company as the best!! (god I should be on some sort of testimonial commission with them lol)

Hi Ya i have trained with Calgel and although the training was not at its best the actual products i found were really nice to work with and very natural you would need to do the training as its application is slightly different to the UV Gel extensions with applying extensions you coat the natural nail first with Calgel then apply the tip. I havent had the chance to do a set with the products as the products are extremely expensive x x

Hi there

I trained with Calgel and spent an absolute fortune on the products. I no longer use this system and have gone onto IBD.

When you go for a 'soak off' Gel system, you sacrifice the strength of a buff off Gel.

I like to sculpt but it has to be said that with Calgel, you end up with rubbery enhancements that just bend. Not ideal I'm afraid.

I spent over £700 on products without my training kit £400 ish. After two months I sold all my gear on to someone on this site.

Products really expensive, postage high, training wasn't that great!

Best Wishes

Latest posts

Back