California Nail Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beautyandme

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone purchased any of the polishes from this company. They are very cheap, and I just wandered if they were any good?

Do you get what you pay for ?

It comes under ezflow.co.uk, Nail Creations.

goodnight

Couldn't comment on the quality of the products, however it should be noted that California Nails are no longer affiliated to EzFlow Nail Systems in any way shape or form - despite their domain name of ezflow.co.uk.

EzFlow products can only be purchased from the UK Master Distributor Grafton International, or from any official Sub-Distributor. Call 0845 330 0840 to speak to an EzFlow rep.

Couldn't comment on the quality of the products, however it should be noted that California Nails are no longer affiliated to EzFlow Nail Systems in any way shape or form - despite their domain name of ezflow.co.uk.

EzFlow products can only be purchased from the UK Master Distributor Grafton International, or from any official Sub-Distributor. Call 0845 330 0840 to speak to an EzFlow rep.

Do Ez-flow not have copyright of the name ?? on the www

I havent used the polishes so i cant help there but i love the company. They are really friendly and i have known them for years. Would highly recommend them.

Hi, has anyone purchased any of the polishes from this company.
I bought a couple of their enamels at Excel this year, they're perfectly fine to use but not of the same quality I'm used to, it wouldn't stop me using them again but I wouldn't have them as my main brand of enamels.

I can't speak for the density of colour or longevity of colour as I bought sparkly glitter enamels and not colour ones.

hth's

Latest posts

Back