California Tan Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

makeupartistjennyb

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone out there uses california tan products they look good in the brouchure, just wondering if anyone uses the airbrush systems and retail products!!!! :D

hi,

I use Su do Tropical Tan and all my clients think it is lovely...gorgeous....beautiful.

Most prefer the dark to the bronze, either way non turns orange or streaks.

i know this dosen't answer your question, just though i would recommend another incase you decided to change.

Thanks for replying I have heard of Su do. The catalogue came with scratch magazine (I think) the retail products look really good as well as the spray tan machine! They are sending me a price list. I am looking to do some tanning parties. Is this what you do? :wink2:

can someone tell me if theres a web site for su do. if so does anyone know the address.

thanks

emma

Yes i do tanning parties....this is how i charge:

• if the party consists of 6 people including the host, then the host will receive a free tan.
  • if there are 4 or 5 people incl. host, the host will receive a 50% discount. I charge £20 for a full body tan and £15 for a top up tan.
try Su-do.com to access there website

HTH

Let us know how you get on

hi i have used california tan for the last 6 months and have found it great it knocked spots off other products that i have used.try going to excel the end off feb most companys will be there and you can see for your self. there will be some deciding factors to what system you chouse if you are mobile due to portability off some mashines. good luck and happy spraying what ever system you choose.

I have been using California Tan for over 12 months now
I think its brilliant and their Turbo Tanning sprayer is really easy to use.No streaking .

Ruby

Thanks for your comments on Califonian Tan - I can make excel will be going to olympia - sometimes to much going on and I forget what I am doing!! :D

Latest posts

Back