Call me arrogrant but....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautilou

Reaction score
On the subject of facials and waxing

i would go as far to say it is actually wrong to wax any area of the face before A facial.
If a client demanded i waxed her before i either wouldn't do it ask her to come back another or get her to sign a wavier to say she told me to do it and any reaction i would not be liable.

No matter how mild your facial products not all of them will be suitable to put on to freshly waxed skin :lol::rolleyes:

LOL arrogance accepted... im totally with you there.. seeing as me and my fellow salon chums are all lecturers we'd NEVER wax or even SUGGEST it before ANY product goes on the skin... so there... you heard it from someone who teachs.. call me arrogant and pompous too if ya like... )( JUST JOKINNNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!)

Just wondering if there really is a need for this thread? As far as I was aware it is being discussed on another thread.

Forget arrogant..........just call me a bitch ! I would suggest/insist that they had their waxing done on another day. SO THERE ! :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back