Callan's Nail Art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Well as promised my 8 year old son Callan and my daughter Cherise have been busy doing nail art today.
The foil and red nail is Cals, The flag and purple Cherises :cool:

Attachments

• callans.jpg
    callans.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 117
  • cherise 1.jpg
    cherise 1.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 126
lesley1965 said:
Well as promised my 8 year old son Callan and my daughter Cherise have been busy doing nail art today.
The foil and red nail is Cals, The flag and purple Cherises :cool:
He Lesley, i think Cal has mastered foils quicker than me, lol ;)

hee hee they are wicked Lesley, you will be in a fight for your kit at home with those 2 budding nail technicians there :lol:

:) Do they want a job. they are great. well done to both of them.

Oh bless them they have done so well a couple of Geeklings in the making there Lesley.

Hugs to Callan and Cherise xx

Dawnie xx

ooh, they are really good, :cool:

They r really good, baby geeks in the making, my little girl, she's 10 likes to sit and paint tips too, she did decide to paint one of her brothers yesterday, and i mean a full body paint, luckily it was that kiddy nail varnish that washes off, he was covered, flowers, footballs, all sorts!!!

love Paula xx

hey well done callan and cherise :biggrin:

WOW!!!! They are fab!!!! :D

At what age will you make them partners in your business......well you had better snap them up before someone else does!! :lol:

Hi Callan, I love your nail art, you did so well there xxxxxx
and
Cherise you are pretty good at this too, your Mum will have a job keeping up with you soon xxxx

You two are so clever , and no surpise there, with such an arty Mum xxxxxxxx

well done both of you they are really good :)

Some lovely work there!
Watch out Lesley ... they'll be giving you lessons soon ;)

you better keep an eye on your clients coz i think they will be stealing them!! LOL

They are brilliant!:D

Hi ya

Very creative kiddies you have there wonder who they take after ;)

Hi Kiddies,

Your nail art is fab!

I would on behalf of Callan and Cherise like to thank all the geeks who replied with some lovely comments. Callan has read them all and is chuffed to bits by your kindeness.
Thank you x

That is so nice, you are very creative. It also seems you kids appreciate your mommy's work :)

Keep it up sweeties....maybe someday someone will invent a small competition for kids :) or a gallery or something :). Would'nt you like this?

Yollie

Latest posts

Back