Calling all Art deco users!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Susie H

Reaction score
Hi geeks, I stoped by the Art deco stand yesterday and really liked what I saw but I'm a touchy feely sort of geek so could I have lots of feed back from Art Deco users please.
What you like,
what you don't like,
do you think it's good value for money,
do your clients love it,
is it easy to retail,
what's the training like,
what's the support like,
Anything and everything else that you think is relevent.

Oh last but not least, is there an Art Deco person in or around Northampton who wouldn't mind me coming to visit to see it being used in the work place.
Please put links to any photo's you have of work done with these products.
Thanks geeks:Love:

exactly what i wanted to ask susie ....look forward to the replys xx:biggrin:

does no one use this product line anymore?:cry:

The only geek I know of who uses Art Deco, and I hope I'm right in this, is Kelshah, who is now renamed as "bonkers". Maybe you could pm her? And also maybe do a search on here?

The only geek I know of who uses Art Deco, and I hope I'm right in this, is Kelshah, who is now renamed as "bonkers". Maybe you could pm her? And also maybe do a search on here?

Thanks Sara, will do x

I'm loving and using Art Deco but still in training. I went to their stand to get some more foundations at the zero vat rate which was good. Phone up Art Deco and they will send a rep free of charge and at no obligation to show and tell. They did for me. At that time was strapped for cash and just got some bare necessities which has to include the eye primer.

The quality is really, really good and we can buy the tester equivalent of everything at a very low price compared to retail. And the retail product packaging looks gorgeous. The foundation lasts all day as do the eye and cheek colours. I have the liquid mineral foundations good for the oilier skin but I wanted some richer foundations for dryer skin. The mineral powder is amazing with coverage that can really build up and I have now treated myself to one in my colour to try out on a daily basis. I haven't extended to mascaras, lippys etc as already have others in my kit for the mo but in the future would love more from their range.

Sorry I haven't answered your individual questions. I hope that helps!

Caroline x

Last edited:
I use artdeco I have mostly minerals but love most of the other items too. The best thing to do is call the office on 01514211234 I think off the top of my head and get a rep out. They have a big celeb following from the north west hollyoaks and corrie etc prices are fab and retail well and they also have some lovely skin ranges too the rep came to my home with every item and I had a good feel and play. Hope that's of some help x

Thank you so much, both of you, I'm all excited now, I'll give them a call tomorrow for a chat, I can't do anything until I qualify in make up and skin care but I'm glad my good feeling for this company is shared and I can get everything in place.
God I hate waiting :biggrin:

Hi I've been using it for 3 years I love it for my brides it stays on all day and they love it to.
I will never change I trust it for my brides
leaves the skin soft and fresh

Is there a minimum opening order or can you just order what you want? If anyone can pm me with a idea of what a few bits retail for I would be gratefull, I already have Jane iredale in but want a range that is less costly for my clients that can't afford the Ji x

yeah if someone could pm me as well roughly the retail costs of foundation eyeshadow etc...must call them an see if they have a rep in northern ireland....must say i have commented on the facebook page back a while ago does not seem to be checked regularly and is full of spam posts. thanks girls :biggrin:

yeah if someone could pm me as well roughly the retail costs of foundation eyeshadow etc...must call them an see if they have a rep in northern ireland....must say i have commented on the facebook page back a while ago does not seem to be checked regularly and is full of spam posts. thanks girls :biggrin:

Hiya,

The UK facebook page at www.facebook.com/artdecomakeup is full of tips, celeb users photos, daily free competitions and lots more... U must have found a "me too" facebook page. The right one has over 4000 fans, and the German one over 10,000.

RRP for eyeshadows is £5.20inc vat. Trade prices give you 100% margin. We have over 1600 products with NO minimum order and pricing that is absolutely unbeatable for the quality. This we gaurantee! The comparable quality for the range is Laura Mercier but a fraction of the price. How does Artdeco do it? They don't spend money on advertising, 26 years in Germany, the home country without advertising. A 40% market share against Chanel, Dior, Lancombe and all the others that spend all their money on advertising. We just give you the best price instead.

Check out the @artdecomakeup twitter for genuine unpaid tweets from over 40 famous peeps telling it like it is, no more, no less.

We will always send someone out with loads of samples for free so you can see if we are telling the truth. We don't do hype, only the facts.

Check out our most recent red carpet makeup for Michelle Keegan and Debbie Rush for the RTS programme awards. 2 different ages and complexions, same stunning results, flawless complexion. No false credits all makeup used was actually Artdeco from kits that were 100% Artdeco. It was the new HD range, for a perfect flawless complexion.

Sorry if we seem a bit full of ourselves, but we feel reallly passionate about the brand with a genuine desire to spread the word. :rolleyes:

Is there a minimum opening order or can you just order what you want? If anyone can pm me with a idea of what a few bits retail for I would be gratefull, I already have Jane iredale in but want a range that is less costly for my clients that can't afford the Ji x

Hi,

Absolutely no minimum order. Please ask for a free demonstration visit.

Jane I. is beautiful quality but double the price and only a quarter of our colour palette. Plus the liquid minerals, mineral lips, pens, pencils in lots of colour will please you. There is also the other parts of the decorative 1600 products. (try the eyebase... it's special):rolleyes:

I guarantee the quality is a least as good as Jane I. xxx

Check out our facebook at artdecomakeup to see the celebs wearing it.

Thank you for the replies geeks, my own feed back, I joined the fb page so as to keep up with the latest and contacted the company by email asking for more details. They sent me a complete price list, all sizes all ranges, retail and wholesale. I am very happy with what this company is offering.
There is no minimum order but I personally would expect to spend around £500 for a decent kit and some retail items. They will talor a kit to your needs.
They do charge for training but again offer several different levels of training and I think the price is very reasonable and covers a lot. I will book a training day with them as I wish to be able to offer a good make up sevice to our Asian ladies and feel that taking an Asian friend with me to be my model will give me the best possible results from what seems to be an excelent brand.

After all the positive feedback on here, I picked up their details at Excel (the stand was HEAVING so couldn't get near to 'have a touchy feely play). The starter kits on their brochure are out of my price league but after speaking with Ashleigh on the phone she put together a proposal which is more in keeping with my budget.
Just ned to my behind in gear & get ordering ...

Latest posts

Back