Calling all Bio Sculpture geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grace

Reaction score
Hi geeks, Does anyone do bio sculpture in Dorset need someone for tommorow Wednesday 11th october. There is someone coming down this end of the world for a holiday and she has not had chance yet to have her infills and is desperate to get them down whilst here, can anyone help this lady please. I do not do Bio so am unable to help her as she does not want to alter the products she uses.

Any help would be super.

Thanks x

Hiya

Why not log on the Bio Sculpture website to find out the telephone number for your area representative. She will be able to put you or your client in touch with the nearest Bio technician.

www.biosculpture.co.uk

Hi there thanks, i did this and they were very helpful and gave me a list of peeps to contact so i phoned the lady who had called me back and gave her the contacts she was over the moon, so i even though i did not gain a new client for nails its given my rep some brownie points maybe she will now recomend me to others for my other treatments who knows.

Thanks again x

Latest posts

Back