Calling all Bio Sculpture technicians

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
Hi I'm very interested in training in bio sculpture for the gel manicures and wondered from already bio sculpture technicians how you find it? Its very expensive yo train in it so it really is a long term career to get your money back! had it been worth it? Is it really kind to the natural nails? Are you more busy doing natural nails or extensions? Any input will be helpful Tia

Hi, have a look at Calgel instead.. Very similar.. I use Calgel and love it, find it great for everything and not as expensive.. ☺

Michelle's Nails

I've been using bio sculpture for 4 years; love the product, love the durability and colours as do my clients. I was looking for a system that wouldn't damage your nail underneath and that's why I chose bio.. As long as you soak off properly your nail should be as before.

I love bio sculpture - I don't find it expensive tbh, yes the training is more than a gel polish course BUT you don't just learn to gel polish nails, you learn sculpting too. My clients prefer bio over other gel polish services, no damage to nails plus they have treatments to apply underneath the gel, it really is worth the investment. The mani & pedi products are fab too! I've been using bio sculpture for the past 10 years x

Hi Robin,

I would be more than happy to send you some info on Calgel if you would like to know more :)

Alison

Thanks every one

Alison- calgeluk yes please I'm looking into all companies

Hi Robin,

I would be more than happy to send you some info on Calgel if you would like to know more :)

Alison
Did you ever send any info? Still haven’t got anything sorted yet but by October I want to decide

A new range of soak-off sculpting gels and soak-off gel colours (25 initially) will be launched at Olympia Beauty. These are HEMA-free and hypoallergenic. Send me a PM for more info.

I’ve just decided to head toward Bio Sculpture because I really want the ultimate in ‘no damage’ gel and have seen natural nails in excellent condition that are under this gel full time. The other clincher for me was the colour and product range which is pretty up to date and on trend compared to similar systems I looked at.

I’ve just decided to head toward Bio Sculpture because I really want the ultimate in ‘no damage’ gel and have seen natural nails in excellent condition that are under this gel full time. The other clincher for me was the colour and product range which is pretty up to date and on trend compared to similar systems I looked at.

let me know how it goes lovely - i'm wanting to do the bio course too :)

It’s good, really well thought out with lots of practical work and demonstrations. There is also an online theory test and a follow up date for assessment where you need to have a model with you.
The product is a joy to use but you will need to get your head round a range of pre gel treatments.
The training is pretty expensive which is weirdly helpful as I think that puts people off doing it and so there is practically nobody around close to me offering it and it’s like having an instant USP which is very highly regarded. Once you have a certificate you can also get the Evo gels which are breathable- the two product systems are interchangeable.
It’s cost me a lot to train and get a reasonable bit of starter kit together but I still think it’s well worth it.

Latest posts

Back