Calling all Fake Bake therapists

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin love

Reaction score
Hi I’m just about to start back into the beauty world after a break bringing up children.
I used to use fakebake...

Is it still good?
What’s the training like?
Are they helpful?

I’ve tried messaging them and nothing back so far!

Any advice or thoughts would be welcomed

Hi Robin,

I recommend St Moriz Spray Tanning Solutions, They are available in 5 shades including light, medium, medium dark, dark and 1 hour fast tan – ultra dark.

The variety of shade available allow customers to achieve a golden glow in as little as one hour and were created to respond to customer desire to achieve the perfect body contour, a growing trend within the beauty and cosmetic industry..
We are currently offering samples of the tanning solutions please contact me if i can be any assistance to you.

thanks x

Hi Robin,

I recommend St Moriz Spray Tanning Solutions, They are available in 5 shades including light, medium, medium dark, dark and 1 hour fast tan – ultra dark.

The variety of shade available allow customers to achieve a golden glow in as little as one hour and were created to respond to customer desire to achieve the perfect body contour, a growing trend within the beauty and cosmetic industry..
We are currently offering samples of the tanning solutions please contact me if i can be any assistance to you.

thanks x

yes Please I’d like to look at your product.
I have always like fake bake as it’s closer to being organic plus parabin free

Hi I used fake bake and loved it, the seem to have stopped all their salon creams, babe tools etc and focus on spray tan, I have had a rep contact me from an organic tan company who do spray and cream, forgot the name and it’s 5.30 in morning, but have seen them mentioned in a good review before, some Latin name? Will check in morn and re message

Hi I used fake bake and loved it, the seem to have stopped all their salon creams, babe tools etc and focus on spray tan, I have had a rep contact me from an organic tan company who do spray and cream, forgot the name and it’s 5.30 in morning, but have seen them mentioned in a good review before, some Latin name? Will check in morn and re message
Hi just seen this ! Did you find out?

Vita liberata, rep came, lovely products, I’m getting it x

Looking for good spray tanning solution too I’ve was cream tan trained in both St Tropez and fake bake but nobody seems to be using them now.

Latest posts

Back