Calling all Gellux techs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophs999

Reaction score
Please can u let me know what curing time u use for clear base/top coat, colour coats and what lamps/wattage u use as having longevity problems. Thank you!!

By not choosing to use the correct lamp you may encounter longevity problems as product may not be fully cured. The wattage of the lamp is not an indicator that a lamp will cure a product correctly.

Is there any gellux techs out there!?!

I use gellux and I use the gellux mini lamp as instructed and taught on the course. It’s not an expensive lamp only £50 which is very reasonable as far as branded lamps go

I use gellux and I use the gellux mini lamp as instructed and taught on the course. It’s not an expensive lamp only £50 which is very reasonable as far as branded lamps go

How long do u cure clear/colour for and after prep and wipe do u have to use the bond/primer?

How long do u cure clear/colour for and after prep and wipe do u have to use the bond/primer?

In the branded lamp it’s 30 seconds per coat, I can’t comment on other lamps as I’ve used shellac and their timings are completely different for their brand, there’s a topic on here about why you need to use the right lamp for the gel. I always use the fast bond it seems to make the gel last longer, you don’t need much

I use the express gellux lamp as long as you put the top coat thin and all other coats it should take about 1 min. If colours are deep i cure for extra 30 secs- 1 min.

Latest posts

Back