Calling all log cabin owners!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becca@PolishedToPerfection

Reaction score
I am getting a log cabin built in my garden to work from as I currently work from a seperate room in my house but don't really like having strangers in the house. To get to our back garden we share a passageway with our neighbor which is at the side of our house. My question is, when you do appointments, do you ask clients to knock on your front door then walk round the back with them, let them through your house or do they come straight to your cabin? Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

They knock on my front door and I walk out with them down the side of the house to the back garden

I'm in the process of. I plan to leave the gate open. But if it's there first time with me I will get then to knock at door then walk them round so they know for next time

I have my side gates open with a large sign pointing where to go as hubby works shifts and I have dogs so don't want them barking if a client knocks on door, I also have a sign on my front door and on the side wall saying strictly by appointment only as I have had people trailing round thinking I'm a normal salon.

Latest posts

Back