Calling all mobile therapists...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kim.ro18

Reaction score
hiya guys

i just wanted to know what are your high earners in the mobile trade?, which treatments to you find work and don't work well as mobile therapist??

also which do you think need to be offered???

thanks

Nails, tans, lashes and brows.

For me it is Spray Tans,massage and waxing followed by nails,gel polish and lashes :)

My best earner is shellac and tanning.

I offer gel extensions also but they have been put on the back burner as most of my clients want shellac and all things to do with shellac x

Spray Tans and Gelish

My most popular treatments are tans, Shellac, mani/pedi and lashes. I dont do much 'big' waxing such as legs etc but do quite a few brows! The things I do least of is facials as I think thats a thing people like to go out and have as its a real treat!:D

Thanks guys

Im about to start up again, and wanted to see whats new etc, shellac being one of them, I'm thinking about doing shellac training?? as i think more demand that extensions, and i though tanning also be a big earner! what lashes do you guys use?

the main treatments i was thinking of offering was
tanning
shellac
lashes
bridal make up
waxing(occasional)

that seem about right, or do you think there is something i defiantly need to have?

Latest posts

Back