Calling all nail techs ... please advise me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ria-nailtech

Reaction score
As a newbie im getting lots of different advice off of techs.
I have been told by a few people now that a flat acrylic brush is better than a round one for applying acrylic to zone 3.
Would any of you more experienced ladies say that this is the case? :?:

Which system do you use?

As a newbie im getting lots of different advice off of techs.
I have been told by a few people now that a flat acrylic brush is better than a round one for applying acrylic to zone 3.
Would any of you more experienced ladies say that this is the case? :?:

It's what works for you.

A great acrylic brush can be flat and pointy. I use CND's #10. It's flat when I need it to be flat and pointy when I need a point. HTH! :)

I have one of each so when I get to zone 3 I go pointy, that way I know its going where i want it to go. HTH it is personal preference and what you get used to thou. x

Thanks ladies. Ive been using The Edge L&p but have ordered some CND as have been told that its the best acrylic out there.
I have The Edge Sculptress brush at the moment (think thats what its called)
xxx

I use CND Ultra Sculptor #10 and I guess you can say it's pointy. It flattens out nicely when I press acrylic but provides me precision application with it's pointy flags.

I also use the CND proseries liquid & powder #10 , I find it get on far better with this brush rather than my CND proseries liquid & powder #8 that I got with my training. I like the piont I can get on the #10 for doing smile lines.

CND #10 is great for me

I use a cnd 8, but after reading this may try a 10!

Latest posts

Back