Calling all NSI users

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveSparklesXXX

Reaction score
Hi Geeks

Ive done manicure training with CND, but Im interested in getting L&P from NSI. Basically coz the where I live the training provider for NSI is a bit more convienent for me and I think NSI is more reasonably priced.

Would just like some feedback from NSI Attraction L&P users. If I save on money will I save on quality? What are product like to work with? Durable for clients? etc etc

XXX

I really rate NSi products and have never had a problem. At my local training centre in Manchester they do a conversion course if you qualified using a different brand, also the staff there are really knowledgable and I find they know the answers to most of the questions I have! NSi is great!

Cheers thanks for advice, just checking out L&P prices online now.

Hi
I Havent been applyn l&p for that long but I've just changed to nsi after tryn various cheap alternatives and just sorry I didn't find out about nsi earlier. It's such a great product and I find it a lot easier to use. Hth

Hi
I've just changed to nsi after tryn various cheap alternatives and just sorry I didn't find out about nsi earlier

Glad im not only one. Had to kiss a few 'nail product frog' to get to your princecharming products (if you get what I mean) X

better late than never

Love NSI no lifting no breaking easy to apply. X

i use nsi and love their products the only thing that i dnt like is i can't retail any of their stuff because if clients go 2 them directly they can buy all the stuff from nsi even tho they aren't qualified :-( hth x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I've been using nsi for 12 yrs now and never a problem, I even compete in competitions using it!!

i use nsi and love their products the only thing that i dnt like is i can't retail any of their stuff because if clients go 2 them directly they can buy all the stuff from nsi even tho they aren't qualified :-( hth x

I use NSI and love it but i have to say i agree - i find their 'open door' sales policy a bit frustrating!

I love NSI, tried many brands before NSI but will NEVER switch.

Low in odour, excellent durability, fabulous to work with. I love NSI Balance and attraction x

Hey there. I have recently started using nsi and I love it. It is easier for me to get as its at my local warehouse. It's easy to apply and my clients have had no problems with it. I would defo recommend. And the price is also a bonus!! Hth xx

Ive used nsi for about 10 years now and would never change i love it love there colours and glitters never had a problem its reasonably priced as well as a great product xx

I agree wil you all NSi is a fab product and the team themselves are really helpfull. Love Attraction.

I use nsi acrylic and gel both great products.very help full company great glitter acrylics to xx

I use NSI and love it but i have to say i agree - i find their 'open door' sales policy a bit frustrating!

that is really the only bad thing about nsi, the training and products are fab but i ended up going for shellac instead of nsi pro because i know my clients can't go and buy shellac themselves x

Latest posts

Back