Calling all Pro V owners, should I buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paulamaula

Reaction score
Hi,

Can you give me a quick review on how you feel about your machine?

I love the sleek look of the gun, how comfortable it looks to work with, its expensive, hence my research. All feedback very welcome.

Thank you :)

I use a pro v and i like it but....the only complaint i have is the heat function, this can't be turned off. This makes the bit of hose that connects to the machine really hot which melts the glue and the hose comes apart. I have mine taped together which works and keeps it there but its really annoying that it happens. xx

Donnamich is right about the hose getting hot! I haven't had mine that long and I don't do back to back tans so my hose has time to cool down inbetween (it hasn't melted yet!). But if you are going to be doing spray tan parties or lots of tans close together I think it could be a problem. Apart from that I really like it. I also got mine when it was on a very good offer from LA Tanning (cheaper than the TS20) but they don't seem to even have the Pro-V on their website anymore?

Donnamich is right about the hose getting hot! I haven't had mine that long and I don't do back to back tans so my hose has time to cool down inbetween (it hasn't melted yet!). But if you are going to be doing spray tan parties or lots of tans close together I think it could be a problem. Apart from that I really like it. I also got mine when it was on a very good offer from LA Tanning (cheaper than the TS20) but they don't seem to even have the Pro-V on their website anymore?
I had a party of 5 people.after i finished, the hose was that hot i couldn't get hold of it to take it out of the machine. I had to put a towel over my hand so it didn't burn me xx

I had a party of 5 people.after i finished, the hose was that hot i couldn't get hold of it to take it out of the machine. I had to put a towel over my hand so it didn't burn me xx
Looks like they need to produce a better hose doesn't it?! X

Latest posts

Back