Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Im new to the site and live in Sheffield, so if anyone fancies meeting up let me know. Leeds is a bit of a push for me so Barnsley/Wakefield/Rotherham would be easier. I teach so my times are sometimes a bit odd. But sounds like fun. :lol:

I live in Bradford and don't drive so find it a bit hard to get to places but i do like the idea of meeting up so i will keep my eye on this thread and if the day time and place is possible for me i would love to come along and meet you all and learn things from you all xxx

I would love to meet some more geeks as well but work long hours so the time and place would have to be right also. :hug:

Do any of the geeks still meet up in Leeds ???
if not are any of you interested in meeting up ??

Oooh oooh just looked at the thread............is it still going, if so I would love to meet you guys.

I agree, it would be nice to meet some more geeks, lets see if we can get it up and running again:green:

Do any of the geeks still meet up in Leeds ???
if not are any of you interested in meeting up ??

It kind of droped off but it would be cool to start them up again.:)

What a great idea!!!! I would be there! please start them again:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:xx

has any one got any idea's on where we can meet ?. The last one I went too was in someone's salon, was good fun.

I'm in Thorne, Doncaster if there are any geeks this side of the pond...

It would be nice to meet all the yorkshire geeks, why don't we try to arrange one? I don't have a salon so would need some were to meet!!

I'd love to meet with other geeks!

Just lemme know when the next WYGM is and I'll be THERE!!!! :green:

Actually, while I'm at it - are there any mobile Gel techs in the South Leeds region? I'm hoping to have some gel nails put on by an experienced tech as I'm hoping to do the Creative Brisa course as soon as it's available. I'll horribly allergic to monomer but I'd love to have long beautiful nails again!

:hug:

i'D LOVE THESE TO START UP AGAIN IF you gals are serious about meeting lets do it:)

I think this is a FAB idea! Anyone interested in the Durham City area?:)

i'D LOVE THESE TO START UP AGAIN IF you gals are serious about meeting lets do it:)

I too would like to start these up again (not that I got to go to many last time)
What about if we did something like the last Thursday or first Tuesday of every month, or agree a day that’s good for everyone. We then just need to arrange a place and time. Does anyone know of any suitable venues?

Latest posts

Back