Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SamanthaGott said:
Hi,
Hope you dont mind me joining in, think this would be a great idea.
Let me know a time & place!!! I'll be there as long as im not working !!!!
Cant wait to meet you all
xxxx
Hi Sam - so pleased you want to join us all - the more the merrier :) we are meeting 6.30pm Wednesday 24th March @ Village pub normanton just off the M62 - look forwarded to meeting you then ....

Fab Freak said:
Fab - well see you all then - i'll be reading nails with a pink carnation in my colar.....hehehehe :green:
Hiya Louise,
I will have to get a pink carnation too!!!! on the other hand we might end up meeting a sad old man who's gone on a blind date...he will think all his birthday's have come at once :lol:
Amanda x

:lol: Hi there everyone,
This thread has gone abit quiet, are we still meeting up next wednesday at 6.30 at the village in Normanton. Need to know because I need to make sure I have my pink carnation!!!!!!Ha Ha Ha Ha
Amanda (hermans wife) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi Amanda,

I keep checking but I'll definately be there i have made sure I have no nails/beauty to do that night. See you there.

Debbie

Hi all,
Sorry, was very much looking forward to meeting up with you all on Wednesday, but now looks like I am going to have to fit a client in at 6pm, & wont get to you in time.
If you all meet again, would somebody please let me know, & I will try again !!!!

:cry:

SamanthaGott said:
Hi all,
Sorry, was very much looking forward to meeting up with you all on Wednesday, but now looks like I am going to have to fit a client in at 6pm, & wont get to you in time.
If you all meet again, would somebody please let me know, & I will try again !!!!

:cry:
Hi there,
that's a shame sam!!! i'm sure if we meet up again we will let you know!! I'm pushing it myself as I think im exhibiting at olympia and wont be home till either tues night or weds morning....just keep prodding me to wake me up lol :lol:
Amanda (hermans wife)

I will definitley be there...can't wait.

paula said:
I will definitley be there...can't wait.
Hi there,

Im looking forward to meeting you all too!! don't forget the pink carnation lol
Amanda

See ya there girls!

see ya on weds girls, by the way ive now sorted my own user name out!!!

if any of you are at olympia this wknd i am exhibiting all wknd on the nailorder stand for SOLARIS BY SALON SOLUTIONS (spray tanning) excellent system!!! so if you have a spare 10 mins you will have to pop and see me!!:cool:
Amanda x

Well Cheekies,

I'm from Tingley, Leeds/Wakefield borderish and just next to the motorway!

I would have loved to have come but I have kick boxing on Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays, and college on Tuesdays!!!!!!!

I would miss it if I could but I am just about to grade for my Yellow Belt so I need to go! I am gutted, because I can't make Olympia either. But I will definatley consider the next one, so please let me know how it goes because I'm sure it will be loads of fun!

Can we have a show of hands for all those turning up on Wedesday 6.30ish at the village pub Normanton

Hi,
Fraid I won't be able to make Wednesday now - I'm only just starting out in business and I've had a lady want her nails done Wed eve!! Needs must I'm afraid.
Do keep me posted on how the evening goes and I'd love to come along if we have another one in a couple of months time.
Have fun guys and think of me working !!!
Debsidoo !!!
xxx

Lily said:
Can we have a show of hands for all those turning up on Wedesday 6.30ish at the village pub Normanton
one hand up - :sad: was worried this might happen, as dying to meet you all

I'll be there guys if it's still going ahead.... can't wait to meet you all! :)

Debbie

Yes i will be there...wouldn't miss it!!

paula said:
Yes i will be there...wouldn't miss it!!
i'm so excited....

i'll be there!

Me too,

see u to moz!

Sorry everyone, I wont be able to come to nite as my sitter has let me down and my hubbie does'nt finish work till 6.30 by which time it will be too late. Im gutted as i was really looking forward to it especially as i missed most of the geeks at olympia as my train was delayed half way there :rolleyes: .
I will definitely be at the next one though!
Hope you all have a good time and maybe next time you can all come ta mine!

Latest posts

Back