Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
...okay run with me on this one but I wondered how many girls there are within the Wakefield/South Leeds area that would fancy getting together say once a month to share tips (still makes me chuckle) on any area of nails whether it be tried and tested marketing or just to also support each other in the battle that can building a one-girl-band business.

My best friend used to do nails and we loved chatting about pro's & cons and comparing our latest handy work or probs over a glass of wine or a vody & coke...but alas she's lost interest in nails now and isn't interested in smudge polish or clogged brushes anymore :idea: ...so what do you think are there any other girls out there that fancy a get together to talk about nails (before I drive my partner into the nut house) let me know what you think?

I live in Doncaster and work Mon - Wed in Leeds.
Sounds good to me !! ;) ;) ;)

Hiya chick,

I live in Bradford, i think its a great idea !

Hi

I live in Knottingley (near Pontefract) and would love to meet other Nail Techs as I too drive my man nuts with Nails.

Love the idea but could not make Tuesday or Wednesday nights.

Oh I'm sooooo excited, thanks for the responses. I go to college on a Monday and have a regular client Tuesday evenings. But what about a Thursday to begin with once in a month and we can change it if needed for the next time....So how about Thursday 18th March? if this is okay then we just need to arrange a place to meet which is central to us all...what do you think girls? let me know when you are next on the site & hopefully we can sort something...

yep that works 4 me!

What a great idea!! Anyone in Gloucestershire??

Just thought I'd bump this up to see if there were any more techies in West Yorks interested in jumping on the band wagon - let us all know.....can't wait to get a date sorted.... :)

Not sure where u would all like to meet...would it be a public place eg a pub or maybe somewhere else so we could bring our treasured nail art and some kit along...what does everyone think......any ideas on the venue :idea:

paula said:
Not sure where u would all like to meet...would it be a public place eg a pub or maybe somewhere else so we could bring our treasured nail art and some kit along...what does everyone think......any ideas on the venue :idea:
A pub would be probably be best - we could tuck ourselves away in a corner, it just a case of where I dont mind travelling I can get to Normanton, Wakefield, Castleford or towards Bradford...so we need to get actual locations for every one if we have all got transport maybe pick some where central....I live in Dewsbury which is 10 miles from Leeds, 5 Miles from Wakefield, 13 Miles from Normanton and about 8 from Bradford....so i dont mind.. where

Looking in my diary, Thursday is not a good night 4 me...could definitley make Wednesday 17th. Casleford is about 5 mile from me Normanton 8ish and Wakefield is 15 miles.

paula said:
Looking in my diary, Thursday is not a good night 4 me...could definitley make Wednesday 17th. Casleford is about 5 mile from me Normanton 8ish and Wakefield is 15 miles.

Darn - cant do then as doing nail art in pub for St Patricks nite - we'll get there in the end what about week after? And you too Jinx and Debsidoo99?
How you fixed WC 22nd March - monday out for me as at college

What about Wednesday 24th March. I know I said Wednesday was not a good night for me but it has now changed LOL reason being i have just changed from slimming world (wed night) over to weight watchers which is on Thursdays! :lol:

paula said:
What about Wednesday 24th March. I know I said Wednesday was not a good night for me but it has now changed LOL reason being i have just changed from slimming world (wed night) over to weight watchers which is on Thursdays! :lol:

Wednesday 24th is good for me, I will PM the others to see if they can make it...

Weds good for me as i only work half day! but i'm not sure about Debsidoo i think she said she works weds?

Is it Wed 24th March then ???
Depends where it is if I can make it !!
I don't know many areas round Leeds so I will need good directions !!
Can someone PM me to let me have more details.
Cheers me dears !
Debs
x

Hi all

Great we've agreed on a date :lol: .

Will everyone be driving.....don't fancy driving to Leeds.

Debs, do u work in Leeds? Will you be driving? If so we could meet somewhere which will be on your way home just a thought.

Wakefield may be good for all except Debs who I reckon will have to travel 25+ miles living at Doncaster. So Normanton maybe next on list but don't know how far it is from Bradford.

Any ideas girls.

I'll be fine with Wakefield or Normanton. Mileage wise it won't really make much difference. I finish work at 5.30pm so I won't be able to get there til c.6.30 by the time I've got out of rush hour traffic in Leeds.
Looking forward to it !

Wakefields fine for me, i do drive but i don't know wakefield so will need directions.

Hiya girls,

have we made a decision is it going to be the 24th march in wakefield?
I could try and find a decentish pub if ya want?

Latest posts

Back