Calling all West Yorks mobile techies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fab Freak said:
I am more than happy to host the meeting next Wednesday i thought we could have play with product....so let me know what you think and if you want to come.

I live in Dewsbury so it's not that far out of Leeds..so let me know what you think

:o I guess tonights cancelled never mind hopefully you all will be able to make the next meeting?

Number 24 which will be our 2 year anniversary hopefully Wednesday 29th March will be okay for you all and i will be providing the cake whereever we end hope (hopefully at Elite though)

Hi, I would love to come to the next Geek meet, if thats okay!:biggrin:
But where & what is Elite?!!:o

elite is lily and hermans lovely salon in castleford.

Fab Freak said:
Number 24 which will be our 2 year anniversary hopefully Wednesday 29th March will be okay for you all and i will be providing the cake whereever we end hope (hopefully at Elite though)

Just let us know if you want us to be the host for the night and we'll be there with nibbles and stuff.

I Dont post here much but you know were I am if you need to get in touch.

How fast 2 years go by

Speak soon ...Hermie

WEST YORKSHIRE NAIL GEEKS 2nd ANNIVERSARY PARTY

OMG how time flys - when your buffing nails…

I am very pleased and proud I am to announce the 2nd Anniversary Party of the WYGM on Wednesday 29th March 2006.

I think it’s fantastic the dedication we have all shown to keep these meetings goings since 2004.

Festivities start from 7.00pm onwards

Venue: Elite, 52 Lower Oxford Street, Castleford

So I hope to see lots of new faces...as there is plenty planned for the night including a big fat chocolate cake to help celebrate.:lick:

So i hope to see you all there

Its 2006 not 2005 Lou.......you have gone back a year lol

Yp it dont seem to yrs ago since we all met up and how things have changed and moved forward for us all......new salons etc.......

It would be fantastic to see some new faces and old too

Looking forward to the chocolate cake he he he

Amanda xx

Hi Louise, i think youre meets are an excellent idea and would love to join the geek gang if thats ok?
Ide have to check if i could make wed 29th march as i also childmind and i know i have quite a few night shifts coming up. Also have to find out where Elite in castleford is... i know its not too far away as i only live in wakefield but u dont know my navigating skills!! lol

Its not far from the town centre......

Ring me on 01977 510800 during the day 9am to 5pm and i can give you directions.....

Really looking forward to it.....

Amanda

ps Herman will be taking pics throughout the eve as Scratcha nd Nails mag are both going to run the story........cool

Thanks Lily, ive made a not of the number and will give you a ring:D

pips said:
Hi Louise, i think youre meets are an excellent idea and would love to join the geek gang if thats ok?
Ide have to check if i could make wed 29th march as i also childmind and i know i have quite a few night shifts coming up. Also have to find out where Elite in castleford is... i know its not too far away as i only live in wakefield but u dont know my navigating skills!! lol

That would be great Pips you could come over with me if you want PM and we can sort something out assuming you get a sittter...:D

:sad:Guttered!!! I can't make the 29th and it would have been my first ever meeting!!

Please let me know when the next one is going to be

Have fun :)

Debs:-) said:
:sad:Guttered!!! I can't make the 29th and it would have been my first ever meeting!!

Please let me know when the next one is going to be

Have fun :)

That's a shame Debs - keep watching this post as they dates are always on here - but generally they are on the last Wednesday of the month...

BUT how exciting is this - GET YOUR GLAD RAGS ON GUYS AND GALS as a little birdy has told me that we will be getting some coverage in our prestigeous trade mags :)

Fab Freak said:
WEST YORKSHIRE NAIL GEEKS 2nd ANNIVERSARY PARTY

OMG how time flys - when your buffing nails…

I am very pleased and proud I am to announce the 2nd Anniversary Party of the WYGM on Wednesday 29th March 2006.

I think it’s fantastic the dedication we have all shown to keep these meetings goings since 2004.

Festivities start from 7.00pm onwards

Venue: Elite, 52 Lower Oxford Street, Castleford

So I hope to see lots of new faces...as there is plenty planned for the night including a big fat chocolate cake to help celebrate.:lick:

So i hope to see you all there

Dont forget Kidos it's this Wednesday .... hope to c u then.

C u there :) xxxxxxx

Sal said:
C u there :) xxxxxxx

Ah great Sal can't wait to see you its been too long.:hug:

Cooool see you all tommorow.....looking forward to it

Amanda

I totally get what your saying,i live in bradford but am originally from leeds.Am a very new tech and would really appreciate chatting to someone that actually gets what im talking about! theres nothing worse than needing advise or having a horror story:cry: and no one to share it with!!!!.

nail worshiper said:
I totally get what your saying,i live in bradford but am originally from leeds.Am a very new tech and would really appreciate chatting to someone that actually gets what im talking about! theres nothing worse than needing advise or having a horror story:cry: and no one to share it with!!!!.

So you will have to come and join us.........its gonna be a fun eve with some nibbles and wine and also a roving photographer taking snaps for the nail mags...........

Amanda

Fab Freak said:
Ah great Sal can't wait to see you its been too long.:hug:

It has, hasn't it :hug:

Sal said:
It has, hasn't it :hug:

Yes far too long:hug:

Cant wait now .........
Amanda

Latest posts

Back