Calling all you Menopause Mamas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gr8nailz

Reaction score
So....we've been through "The Change." And they call it that for a reason. Thought it would be fun to share observations and/or stories about what you've noticed or how your life has changed well, since....The Change. I'll start.

A plus: I no longer have to shave my legs or my underarms since the hair has literally disappeared!

A minus: That missing hair migrated North and now I have a beard and mustache!

Next.....

I wish my leg hair disappeared! I'm sick of the hot flashes but glad Aunt Gladys stopped visiting. Her monthly visits for the past 40+ years were getting on my last nerve. :D

A minus: That missing hair migrated North and now I have a beard and mustache!

Next.....

That made me giggle!! :D No menopause for me just yet but just to say I've NEVER had underarm hair!! It's weird!! Lol

Yes made me chuckle too, know what you mean, ive sprouted little bristle type hair on my chin that I have to pluck every week now, hardly any hair growth anywhere (still trying to grow out my 80's eyebrows) lol, but dont miss the monthly monster at all but hate the hot flushes, night sweats but not quite as bad as my mum made it out to be.:D

OK, here's a question....

I'm not there yet, but my mum has gone through it, and I KNOW she had the hot flushes, so WHY ON EARTH, did she always have the heating on full whack?

The air was sticky and just horrible, why, Why, WHY? It just doesn't make sense to me.

Latest posts

Back