Calling Bio Sculpture 'Technicans' - advice needed please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

janeburrows

Reaction score
Wonder if any of you could give me some advice?
I have been doing gel overlays for the last year, however this is all that I have done - gel overlays. I have someone booked in tomorrow for an infill over acrylic nails (she couln't tell me which system). Anyghing that I should do differently form a normal bio infill?
She says that all nails are intact but she has a very deep infill area to be done. I don't think that removal is an option as I don't know if they are soak off or not.
Hope that you can help!

thanx

Jane

Hi Jane,
I think you may have a problem infilling with Bio Sculpture Gel as if she is wearing L & P it may be perfect pink colour which will not match with clear or the colour gel from Bio Scupture.
If they are L & P I personally would soak them off using your Bio method of foil finger wraps but substituting buffered acetone for the bio soak off solution.
At least this way you can be confident that your application is all your own work.
Good luck
Lynda

Hi

Hope it went well. If the client wont let you soak them off then i would take them down thin and apply your bio over the top, but do explain there may be a difference in colour ect and that the gel will feel a lot different to her L+P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back