Calling on all geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You Guys are so wonderful!

Thank you..thank you ..thank you!

I can't believe that so many of you have voted. At the moment (2.04pm) he got 1032 votes and the other chap has 1075 so we're catching up fast!

luv Julie x:lol:

I have voted for him too, I hope he wins:hug:

Just remember to keep bumping this up (like I have done now for you)

x x x

I've placed my vote and intend to do so every day. I've also spread the word to everyone in my email address book and added details to my Myspace page to get even more people voting for you (only my friends on Myspace will see it)

I wish you and your family the best of luck. Your husband sounds like a truly amazing man, and i really do hope that he wins this and continues his successful fight against such a dreadful disease.

Any non Ukers who want to vote, pm me and i'll pm you an address to use!

Have just voted. All the best with your fight, you both sound amazingly strong people.:hug:
Just in case he doesn't win (but I'm sure with our help he will), the Hair and Beauty Benevolent is set up to help families in the hair and beauty industry going through a tough time. If you pm Mrs Geek she'll give you some info.

Hi Everyone,

The voting is going very well - he's on 1263 (compared to the other chap who's on 1275)as at 1.36pm That's all down to all you brilliant people out there! We're closing the gap at last - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Please keep voting.

Luv and Hugs Julieh:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just bumping this back up...

All done - good luck, I hope he wins. Keep us posted!

Jacqui

1348 votes!!! he's in the lead!!!!!

Just voted hun. Got my fingers crossed for you, but will do it again tomorrow.

Hi,

Not any more:cry: He's got 1366 and the other chap is 1424!

We need to keep it going. Feel free to forward onto anyone you can think of....please!

Luv and hugs :hug:
Julieh

ive voted too. i must admit when i read the write up on your hubby, my skin went all goosey, my heart goes out to you hunny.

me too xx:hug:

Would someone give me a Fake addy and Postal code so I can vote also Please???

Julie - is there some problem with votes going through this morning?

Just added my vote :hug:

Have spread the word at work as well and we all intend to vote every day.....

fingers crossed :)

ive just voted again, were in the lead on 1585, the other chap has 1561

Hi Everyone,

I'm getting os excited! He's in the lead agin with 1603 and the other chap is on 1576, but he seems to get most of his votes during the evening!

Again thaks to you all for voting...I couldn't do it without you :hug:

Luv Julie

Latest posts

Back