Calling on all geeks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
voted this morning - bump!!!!

Voted. Hope he wins!

come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn :green:

Voted again! Bump it up!

:green::green: put my vote in!! good luck to you all & tell him to keep on fighting!!! all the best to you & your family, they all aound like fab people!!
love sent your way:hug:

Hi,

Thaank you all for still voting. he's still a way behind on 4050 and the other chap is on 4299. :cry: The voting finishes on Sunday and it seems that this other chap gets most of his votes at the weekends, so please please keep voting:rolleyes:

My hubby still has no clue about any of this, so the kids and I keep sneaking off to vote each day! He's jus got back from his 33rd chemo and today blood results were very good. He is now booked for CT scans for Monday 16th July. At the last scans, the tumours had grown even though thee the cancer markers had reduced - so we're quite nervous about these scans! Anyway he should get the results on 23rd July, which is just under two weeks before our older daughters wedding!

Will let you all know the results of the scans as well as the Competition of course!
Thank you all again
Luv and Hugs Julie:hug:

I've just voted for your Hubby Hun, all the best to all of you and you tell him to keep on fighting!!!

Come on Geeks - keep voting!

Jacqui

Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

Thank you all again!:lol:

Please keep voting...only 2 days to go as it finishes on Sunday!

There's no way he'll win now, but every vote counts and he will enjoy the second place prize so much.

Hugs from Julie

Even if he doesn't win I'm sure just the fact that his daughter nominated him will make him extremely happy & proud.:hug:

Voted good luck

Hi,

Thank you all for voting for Younus - he got the second prize of a hot air balloon trip over the English countryside for 4 hours!

Yesterday the whole family to him out for lunch and told him about the competetion. He cried! I've only ever seen him cry a couple of times and this was one of them. He received 5006 votes and couldn't believe that anyone would go out of their way to to vote - he was overwhelmed. It made me cry too!

Today he's at the hospital having yet another chemo treatment and his cancer marker is down to 5 which is just so amazing! TODAY IS A FANTASTIC DAY :D

Thank you all once again

Luv and Hugs Julie:p

That is absolutly fabulous, your last post just brought tears to my eyes, it is so very humbling when you hear stories like this, I really wish you and your family all the luck in the world, fingers crossed for Younus with the strength and love from all your family I'm sure he'll pull through. Enjoy the hot air ballon - what a great prize.

All my love Becki xxx

Latest posts

Back