calling tantricks!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

just out

Reaction score
can anyone get me some information on the tanning products, I think Collin now with them if you are reading this Collin can you get in touch? I originally went with Celebrity Secrets but I've found their customer service to be really poor, still waiting on products and certificates from training and 3 wks ago really think this is not on, they don't get back to you or anything, I'm always chasing them up so looking to try Tantricks thanx'
joanne xx:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hun now I dont mean to be rude but I found your post very hard to read text talk is frowned apon a bit many find it difficult to read many oldies like me:lol:

If you give collin a private message I am sure he will help just search for him in the members list:hug:

hiya sry i do write in text language sorrry im asking for any information on tantricks as im with celebrity secrets and now im finding their customer service to be really poor still waiting of products and certificates from 3 weeks ago and they never get back to you im always chasing them so im really not happy overall with them so looking to go with tantricks xx

Dont worry hun collin is the best person to chat to if you send him a pm he will get back to you with all the info you need.:hug:

thanx iv relised how to find him with your advice didnt know u cd do that haha still new to all this cant you tell haha thanx again xx

Hi hun now I dont mean to be rude but I found your post very hard to read text talk is frowned apon a bit many find it difficult to read many oldies like me:lol:

If you give collin a private message I am sure he will help just search for him in the members list:hug:

I'm glad it wasn't just me that couldn't understand it! I had to read the post several times and still didn't get it! x

can anyone get me some information on the tanning products i think collin now with them if u readin this collin can you gt in touch i originally went with celebrity secrets bt iv found there cust service t be rly poor still w8ing ov products and certificates from training arnd 3 wks ago rly think this is not on they dnt gt bk to u or anything im always chasing them up so looking to try tantricks thanx
joannexx:)

Hi Joanne,
look in your PM in box :hug:

Hiya Joanne

I am the Tantrick trainer in you area... PM me you number if you want to chat.

xxx

can anyone get me some information on the tanning products i think collin now with them if u readin this collin can you gt in touch i originally went with celebrity secrets bt iv found there cust service t be rly poor still w8ing ov products and certificates from training arnd 3 wks ago rly think this is not on they dnt gt bk to u or anything im always chasing them up so looking to try tantricks thanx
joannexx:)

You cant go wrong with tantrick hun, honest !!!:hug:

Hi Joanne,
look in your PM in box :hug:

On this note I am closing the thread, as the request has been fulfilled.
No offence ment guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back