Callus peel again I know!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrsnailamilo

Reaction score
I got my new heel peel today, after reading so much about it! I now would like to get the most from it.

I have been reading lots of threads, but I have not found what I am looking for.

Q1 - I have read you can leave it on for upto 40 mins for really bad heels??

Q2- For really bad heels do I put 2 patches on each heel or just 1 on each???

Q3- I also use creative pedicure prouducts, and if you use the heated boots it works better, is this the case with heel peel, do you rap and pop in the boots for 15 mins?????

Thank you in advance for all your advice:hug: xx

I got my new heel peel today, after reading so much about it! I now would like to get the most from it.

I have been reading lots of threads, but I have not found what I am looking for.

Q1 - I have read you can leave it on for upto 40 mins for really bad heels??

Yes, you can leave it on for up to 40min in really bad cases.

Q2- For really bad heels do I put 2 patches on each heel or just 1 on each???

You just put the one patch on each heel. Sometimes, when the heels are REALLY, REALLY bad, you need to perform second treatment. This can be done a couple of days later, or if you really wanted, on the same day where you would use new patches again.

Q3- I also use creative pedicure prouducts, and if you use the heated boots it works better, is this the case with heel peel, do you rap and pop in the boots for 15 mins?????

Not sure about this. You wrap the patches in clingfilm and leave for the desired time. Not sure if heat would make any difference. Might be worthwhile asking Barry the question.

Thank you in advance for all your advice:hug: xx

Hope this helps.

Hi, thanks for that!!! a few more how often do I change the foot paddle scrubs????? and would i charge more for some one with really bad heels?? like the 40 min leave on, or do I have just one price????

Thanks again great help xx

Hi, thanks for that!!! a few more

how often do I change the foot paddle scrubs?????

I suppose you need to change them when they are not effective anymore. That would entirely depend on how often you use them. Might be worth while keeping a spare replacement close by so that you have them if you need them.

Would I charge more for some one with really bad heels?? like the 40 min leave on, or do I have just one price????

You should charge for your time and product. So depending on how this would encroach on your normal time for doing a pedicure, you should charge accordingly.

So if a pedi normally takes you an hour, but this includes soaks, buffs and scrubs etc., using the Callus Peel actually makes your life easier and while their heels are soaking, you can do cuticle work, nail enamel etc. So not much time is wasted.

However, if doing the Callus Peel Treatment adds lets say another 30min to your pedi routine, you should charge for this.

Marlise

Thanks again great help xx

Hope this helps.

Marlise

Thank you for taking the time to reply !!!!!!!

:hug: xx

No worries !

Marlise

No worries !

Marlise

Hi Marlise

Thanks for all your help with this , appreciate your help and support , maybe you could be our spokesperson on the site.

Kind Regards
Barry

Hi Marlise

Thanks for all your help with this , appreciate your help and support , maybe you could be our spokesperson on the site.

Kind Regards
Barry

I would love to be !! :)

I'm just truely and madly in love with your product.

Marlise

I too just love this product. :) However, we tried adding heated pedicure boots on a member of staff and it didn't seem to make any difference! Hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back